Osterman Propane - OSTERMAN GAS SUCKS
I inherited these people when I got my new home and they have been a pain in the #$%@%% since then.They want a credit check to order propane, then they want to put you on auto delivery, the pricing is bad and they basically neglect you if you do not fulfill the requirements listed above that they want.
The tank is owned by them so it is a big hassle to put in a new one or get my own tank. Basically they are a monopoly that handles customers poorly.
I would never recommend them.Please find another provider in your area to save yourself the trouble.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Ameren is a ripoff company. I have a second home which im only there a couple times a year. I recieve a monthly bill for around $20 and change for surcharges..."
- "We have a 4 BR home and I actually love seeing my electricity bill. We recommended 15 customers who gave them a try, and those bills are averaged each month,..."
- "When I ordered the 1st time I was told UP to 14 DAYs before delivery..as 14days came and went,I called and was told 14 BUSINESS DAYS... The 14 business days..."
- "First, I must say that this is my second order from Repairs Universe that has given me heartburn. With the first order, I received what I felt was..."
- "My wife and I retained Nicholas P. Frye to represent us in a case to recover our personal wedding video from a videographer that we hired and we have left..."
- "I received my order of helicopter parts and thought they shorted me some bearings. The website had a photo of 4 bearings and that's what I thought I was..."
- "Dear all concerns, I want to complaint the staff at Mattress one. This branches is near Walmart in Conroe Texas 77304. His name is Brendon. I and my husband purchased..."
- "Severe warning! don't ever try to place any order with TBdress as they are not responsible, poor service and poor workmanship. Not worth a try. I have ordered a night..."
- "I should have kept my Newmar unit. I bought a destination trailer and don't like it. Quality is not there. It is a 2015 unit and sits in Fl. I..."