I work at osterman propane in northbridge mass and they are the worst company to work for the area leader is the worst manager and my boss sucks ever I drove off with with my nozzle still attached to a tank and they suspended me can you believe that it wasnt my fault fault Iwas caught smoking next to a propane tank but they dint fire me and there was a guy who slole deisil gas and tried to put it in his house but wasnt fired what joke of a comany I should quit fatman ruins this company good workers are always fuc---

Comments

The technicians I enountered with Osterman were professional and polite. I expected a lot of them and them were up to the task, never complaining once.

They completed their work in a timely manner and cleaned up after themselves. I was extemely pleased.

WOW.... Is this thier typical employee??? If so I would stay away from Osterman Propane!

#319662

I've never seen someone obliterate the English language the way this person did. Just no regard for proper spelling or grammar. Like, hey bro, there's this thing called a period, try using one.

#319658

subject. new manager at plainfield office. is psycopath and will bring company to ruin!!!

Bancroft, Nebraska, United States #168557

I agree. Your so *** your should not be allowed near a computer.

What part of flammable gas plus ignition source(lighter) equals BOOM!! dont you get?

you're an ***