we had a renni heater installed early this winter - the installer did a great job - i did my due diligence BEFORE TALKING WITH THE SALESMAN - and found out about propane prices and problems - so i was able to go over them with the salesman BEFORE I GOT THE SERVICE! - several of my neighbors have propane - the installation took a couple of days and the inspector wanted one thing fixed - which (adam) the installer did the next day. i negotiated a good price up front ( it is based on the amount that you use per month!!! ) - i also saved some money by digging the trench / filling it in after the gas line was installed.

the only problem i have had was with their billing - i had been getting deliveries every 3 weeks and was billed monthly - was driving me nuts - so i now get deliveries once a month and pay the bill.

i am using about 100 gallons a month and have 2 - 100 gallon tanks ( i planned ahead and negotiated the extra tank up front )

AS I READ EVERYONES COMPLAINTS - MOST OF WHAT I SEE IS PEOPLE NOT THINKING AHEAD AND GETTING THE INFORMATION THEY NEED TO MAKE A WISE DECISION BEFORE THE OBTAIN SERVICES. BUYER BEWARE!!! ALWAYS!!!

Review about: Osterman Propane Tank Refill.

Comments