Additional Fees

we had called tuesday to get propane the told tomorrow or after a storm came in on thursday so i called friday they said again today and tomorrow friday gone saturday gone i still have not got my propane. I dont like the idea of being lied to. 2038417970

Product or Service Mentioned: Osterman Propane Propane Tank Refill.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I have the same experience, down to 10% have been given three delivery dates in the last 3 weeks with no shows. the last delivery was scheduled for Monday 1-22-2017, I called at 4 pm and was told they was making deliveries and I would get my delivery by the end of the day.

He never came. I called Tuesday morning to ask why I did not get my delivery. She said she did not know and would get back to me.

She called back and said a new delivery was being scheduled in 3 day. type your message

Osterman Ombudsman
#1419684

As of January 17, 2018 we have had the coldest winter in 20 years in the past 20 days. This historic and record setting weather put a strain on all energy companies in New England.

Our phone lines were overwhelmed with calls and our team members have been working non-stop to deal with the incredible demand for fuel and customer service. We know that customers are anxiously awaiting deliveries and want to know when to expect them but our customer service representatives have a difficult decision to make.

Tell you a time that will very likely be adjusted or rescheduled as we try to keep up with demand, or simply tell you we don't know. We understand neither answer is satisfactory but we can assure that we will keep working hard to make all deliveries as quickly, efficiently and safely as possible.

to Osterman Ombudsman #1423275

Type After posting my complaint I received my delivery the next morning (today). I still feel my request to speak to someone in management the last 3 weeks should have been honored.

You have finally been honest after weeks of excuses from your office staff. message here