Mansfield Center, Connecticut

First, I have been a customer for 14 years.The tank for house is on automatic fill.

It reads less than 15 on dial.

I have 2 more tanks for large shop (heat), one empty and one reads 18. These are not on auto fill. I called to get these filled up two days ago. The person on the phone said ok, nothing more.

So, I assumed a day or so, for a delivery. I decided to call today, and was told I would have to wait until next week since the trucks already did my area. I said really?!

The person said yes and if I wanted earlier, I would have to pay 90 dollars to have a truck sent....unbelievable and the cost per gallon $5.39.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. jbrown_2015 stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and fees. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of propane. Osterman Propane needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned propane in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Osterman Propane.

Had an Experience with Osterman Propane?

Comments

Osterman Ombudsman
Plainfield, Connecticut, United States #935314

We are sorry you are unhappy with our service.We agree that $5.39 per gallon is a significant price per gallon for propane.

Unfortunately, we did a poor job of explaining why that rate is so high. We have provided you with 3 tanks, piping, and regulators. We insure these tanks, maintain them, manage your account and dispatch a truck once a year to deliver you propane.

We have invested one time costs of nearly $1500 in equipment at your location, plus annual operating costs to service you and your account.In 2014 you used precisely 111.3 gallons of propane.